The EASYfit split air conditioners comprises two elements – an internal and an external unit. The internal unit is fitted to a metal mounting plate on a wall in the room to be cooled, whilst the external unit is situated outside the building. The two are connected using copper pipe. The external unit, or condenser removes the heat from the room and dissipates it outside, along with any condensation that’s built-up in the system, whilst the internal unit provides cooling.
All our systems will Heat the room as well when required.
- Panasonic compressor
- Remote control
- Adjustable fan speeds for rapid cooling or minimum noise
- Heat-pump model provides heating as well as cooling
- Oscillating air vanes for dissipation of cold air
- A timer feature that will turn the unit on and off automatically
- High efficiency air filters to remove odours and particles
- Anti-mould coating for hygienic operation
- Digital display to show operational settings and temperature
- A “Smart Air” feature that will recall previous settings at the push of a button
- Auto Restart after power failure function
- Turbo Mode
- Sleep Mode
- Louvre position memory function
- Refrigerant Leakage Detect
- Multi Split Compatible
- 1W power standby
- Low Ambient (-15C) Cooling for Server Rooms
- 6 Levels outdoor fan Speed
- ntelligent Anti-Cold-Air
The system and remote control is easy to use, so u can preset times and to turn on and off as u wish.
JoomShopping Download & Support