Steinel XLed25 Floodlights give instant light as bright as day with high energy efficiency in keeping with the times.
XLed floodlights from STEINEL feature a new flood-light concept that provides an ideal combination of sensor and LED light technology; instant, fully bright light from electronically controlled LEDs using only about one third of the energy consumed by conventional halogen floodlights. This turns a practical product into a real stunner.
Creating this outstanding lighting solution demanded a completely new approach. From the aspect of control, cooling and design. With head-turning looks, it uses innovative high end 3W LEDs and a specially developed cooling system. But the really clever part is found in the microprocessor control electronics. The result is nothing short of amazing: radiantly bright light all around the building at minimum energy consumption. Plus a fascinating lighting effect with unique directional flexibility.
Dimensions 300 x 200 x 220 mm
- XLed with 25 LEDs in the aluminium flat design light head.
- Approx. 62W power consumption.
- 4000 lumens giving perfect illumination
- Integrated motion detector providing 240° all-round coverage over a reach of 12 m.
- 270° swivel and 200° tilting range.
- 64.5 lm/W
- Integrated electronic ballasts.
- ATC - Active-Thermo-Control.
- External switching output capability for creating interconnected systems.
- 10 percent basic brightness mode (always 10 percent light at night or 10 minute OFF delay after responding).
- Can be installed under porches as no need to allow for any metre safety distance.
- Life of LEDs: up to 50,000 hours.
- Simple, 2-stage assembly.
- Two thirds energy saving.
- Long life LEDs.